“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” (Quote from Marilyn Monroe)
All of us have something (or someone) to smile about. Iba-iba nga lang. Pero minsan may kapareho din. Well, these are some things that makes me smile:
- Reminiscing my childhood memories.
- Looking at the bright blue sky.
- Looking at a rainbow.
- Reading young adult book.
- Hearing my favorite song.
- Yummy food.
- Looking at Sunrise and Sunset.
- Looking at full moon / moonlight.
- A hug from special someone/family member/relative or friend.
- Smelling or buying my favorite flower.
- Looking at or walking around a beautiful garden.
- Helping someone.
- Watching feel-good movie.
- Receiving happy mail.
- Playing with my pet (dog).
- Treat from someone.
- Riding a swing.
- Eating my favorite flavor of ice cream.
- Watching children play or playing with children.
- Finding money in my pocket or bag that I forgot about.
- Smile from a stranger.
- Mall sale.
- Summer. Warm season.
- A surprise gift.
- Getting a compliment.
- Long conversation with a friend.
- Walking around the park or village.
- Walking on the beach. Crashing waves and sea breeze.
- Vacation. Out of town trips.
- A stroll in the mall.
And there so much more. Nakalimutan ko lang. 🙂 😉
How about you? What makes you smile? What makes you happy?